- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
- TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND RECTIFY PERSONAL DATA?
- This is the privacy and security policy of iBlocks Limited. Our registered office is at 189 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UW, UK. Its purpose is to tell you how we process your Personal Data (ie data about any identified or identifiable living person). In particular:
a) what Personal Data we collect;
b) how we use it;
c) how we protect it;
d) to whom we disclose it;
e) how you can access and rectify it.
- We agree not to process your Personal Data other than in accordance with this policy.
- We may vary this policy as explained in our terms and conditions
- If you have any queries concerning this policy, please write to us at the above address.
- When you place an order, we collect basic information such as your name, address and other contact details, payment and technical information. All such information is mandatory unless otherwise stated at the time.
- You may provide additional Personal Data to us in the course of communicating with us about our services.
- We store on our computers certain data which may include Personal Data such as websites, message boards and email messages in the course of providing our services to you.
- Our computer automatically logs your IP address (your unique internet Internet address) and browser type when you visit our website.
- We use your Personal Data to properly:
a) perform our services;
b) administer your account; and
c) bill you.
- We use your Personal Data to send you important notices concerning our services and, unless you have opted out, to provide information about similar products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We do not routinely access websites, message boards, emails and similar data on our servers. We may however do so in Exceptional Circumstances, meaning where:
a) we consider in our discretion that:
i) it breaches or may breach our Acceptable Use Policy
ii) it is necessary to protect us or our other customers or the public and/or to minimize our exposure to breach of Regulation or the risk of civil or criminal proceedings and/or to respond to claims of violation of third party rights; or
b) we are required to by Regulation or competent authority.
- Where we collect Personal Data on your behalf (ie we are a data processor and you are a data controller within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1988 we shall act only on your instructions
- Security is a high priority for us. We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology (128 bit) to encrypt sensitive information.
- We may disclose Personal Data so far as reasonably necessary:
a) to provide our services ;
b) when there are Exceptional Circumstances (explained above);
c) in the context of a sale or merger of all or part of our business.
- We may disclose Personal Data to organizations with which we have a business relationship for the sole purpose of their validating sums due to them under agreements with us. Such disclosure will be on condition that the Personal Data is not used for marketing purposes and is not disclosed by them to third parties.
- You can access and rectify your Personal Data by logging into your account or by contacting us using the details provided on our website.
- For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Data Protection Commissioner